1. Walking around medieval streets never gets old...though it does do a number on the knees.
2. There will always be a market for the nautical/preppy look.
3. Oaths must be taken to enter libraries: "I will not set flame to the building (presumably with my candle that I'm reading by), nor will I smoke next to my 16th-century manuscript. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye."
4. "Magdalen" is pronounced "Maudlin" in ye olde Oxford-lish.
5. The inklings are everywhere...& Harry Potter. Really. Kids in black robes with glasses and scars above their eyebrows...ok, maybe not that last part.